IT IS TIME FOR FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!
1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Sure...it happens. What can you do if it is laundry day or you need throw something on quick and all you can find are yesterdays clothes :)
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Hmmm...This is tough because I prefer small towns. But if I did have to choose I would pick Honolulu. It would be like being on vacation every day! Mmmmm I miss sunshine and warmth................
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?Drive! We love road trips! My kids are older, so they don't complain so much about long car rides. Last summer we went on a 2 week long road trip to Nova Scotia and we all had a blast! We camped with all our gear in that small trailer! It was a pain to put the tent up and take down everyday.....We are hoping to buy a camper this year!
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I can't think about that now...still doing winter cleaning. So much snow! We are still digging out...but now it is starting to melt....arg yuck!
5. What is the best book you have ever read?
The Time Travelers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger - I just loved this book, it is so well written...and way better than the movie.
Also enjoyed The Notebook by Nicolas Sparks!